Saturday, July 17, 2004

Saying hello, updating, and begging for information

Okay, I have learned that I can officially make a post without making
cyberspace crash. Actually, that's not quite true, because when I
made my first post, I did crash my brand new browser (i.e.
Firefox). But all is well again.



I am terrible about using the phone and even about emailing, so I am
glad we are doing this. I love reading Alice's blog every
morning, a) because I actually know about someone's life other than my
own; and b) (a related point) although I would not wish upon anyone
some of the crap that happens in life, it is comforting to know I am
not the only one having a bad day at times!



Keri and Amy--I have little clue of what either of you are doing these days, so fill us in!



As for me, I am living in Connecticut, dealing with some family stuff,
still pretending to be grad student, although I still cannot come up
with a dissertation topic... Right now I am teaching two classes
for the University of Connecticut (go huskies!), but I am starting a
new job in the fall (more later)...



Okay, I promise to write more detailed and witty posts at a later date,
but my significant other is making rumblings downstairs, so I must go
see what the issue is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home